6/12/2018

BIOGRAPHY with favorites - in english

Hi guys! 

Welcome to my blog!


My name is Anna. 
I'm 20 years old. 
I'm a blogger, a "little" singer, story (book) writer, song writer, lifestyle counselor. 
I was born in Hungary, in Savaria.
My hero is Michael Schumacher.


My favorite animals are cats, squirrels, koalas, and the little cute fluffy animals.


My favorite drink is water, cuz i drink water everytime, but i really love orange juice and maybe milk.
My hobbies are (maybe too much haha) fitness, cooking, photography, singing, blog, music, Championships of Formula cars, writing, reading
I love do this thing: badminton, tennis, table tennis, biking, running, traveling
My dreams: super great career
Favorite alcoholic beverage: vodka, champagne



Favorite car: Ferrari F430
Favorite movie: Haunted House, My Girl
Favorite book: 50 shades of grey Nr. 2


Marital status: This isn't public information.
Favorite food: Pizza with corn
Favorite fruits: strawberry, orange, lemon
Favorite country: I don't know. I love every country. I love China, Indonesia, Japan, Thailand, Switzerland, Italy, New Zealand, Mexico, Canada and every country...
Favorite language: Spanish


I love you guys!


Follow me on Instagram! @ancsika97 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.

To my best manager and stepfather ever!

Hűűűhaaa. nem is tudom, hogy hogyan kezdjem. Ez egy különleges alkalom. Ez a különleges bejegyzés egy különleges emberhez szól, akit m...