11/01/2019

Answers about me

9 questions and answers about me


1. What superpower would you most like to have?
Answer: Fairy magic power

2. Who is your idol?
Answer: Sebastian Vettel








3. What is on your bucket list?
Answer: Snowboarding.


4. What do you do in your spare time?
Answer: I write my blog, and I really like running.

5. What couldn't you live without?
Answer: Music and my best stepfather, who is my awesome and nice manager.

6. What is your biggest fear?
Answer: Snakes.

7. Who is your celebrity crush?
Answer: I think, Loic Nottet, the belgian dancer-singer. He is a really good talent, and so cute!


8. What items are always in your fridge?
Answer: Milk. I really love milk.








9. What is your guilty pleasure?
Answer: I drink 6 cup coffee or energy drink in a day. It's a shame, but I looove caffeine.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.

To my best manager and stepfather ever!

Hűűűhaaa. nem is tudom, hogy hogyan kezdjem. Ez egy különleges alkalom. Ez a különleges bejegyzés egy különleges emberhez szól, akit m...